The Embodying Peace Fellowship
The Fellowship runs three times year. Applications are released at least a month before the cycle begins.
- October – December
- February – May
- June – August
What is the Fellowship?
- “Impact/Build Skills”: intern remotely with a peacebuilding initiative for 3 or 6 months and gain experience in an array of nonprofit skills.
- “Knowledge”: acquire fluency in the state of civil society peacebuilding through our cutting-edge curriculum and biweekly cohort meetings for 3 months.
- “Network”: connect with Fellows from around the world, EP’s facilitators and mentors, and activists in Israel-Palestine.
Who is it For?
Anyone who is eager to contribute to peacebuilding in Israel-Palestine as part of a diverse Fellowship cohort and global volunteer network.
Our Fellows typically are in their 20s and are students at the undergraduate or graduate level—from all over the world.
Fellows devote 5 – 15 hours per week on their internship projects. Additional time commitments over three months include:
- Bi-weekly 1.5 hr cohort gatherings (10.5 hrs total)
- Weekly 30-min check-ins with NGO internship coordinator (6 hrs total)
- Monthly survey (0.75 hr)
- Exit interview (0.75 hr)
- Total = 18 hrs